The Queensland Tourism Awards recognise tourism operators throughout Queensland that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and have made a significant contribution to the industry. Have a read through our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on the process.
- Be recognised as an outstanding tourism operator
- Discover the full potential of your business
- Super charge your annual business planning
- Gain a competitive edge by receiving feedback from industry leaders
- Energise and motivate your staff
- Use your submission as a benchmark to improve your bottom line
- Receive media publicity and exposure
- Use the award logo to promote your operation as an award winning business
- Celebrate and network with industry peers and colleagues at the Gala Awards ceremony
- Automatic entry to Australian Tourism Awards for Gold Winners in categories 1 – 25.
What additional benefits does a Gold Winner receive?
- Access to professional photo/s of trophy recipient backstage holding trophy.
- Opportunity to film a short Gold Winner Interview which gets distributed to media as well as the entrant for their own distribution (Check out the 2016 interviews).
- Inclusion in all QTIC media releases which is distributed to an extensive media list following the Gala Ceremony.
- Exposure through QTIC social media channels during/after the Gala Ceremony.
- Potential footage of your business being included in a special Qld Weekender episode on Channel 7, which airs the weekend of the Gala Ceremony.
- Potential inclusion in a Courier Mail/Sunday Mail article which is published the weekend of the Gala Ceremony.
- All winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will receive a winner’s logo to distribute as they wish for additional exposure and credibility.
- For entrants in categories 1 -25, they will receive additional media exposure via QTIC media releases and social media content for becoming finalists into the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards and you will also receive a finalists logo.
- If you then go on to win, you will gain even more media exposure on a state and national level.
- Gold Winners will also receive a Summary Media Report from QTIC following the Gala Ceremony.
Keen to get involved? Find out how to enter
Why should you enter the Queensland Tourism Awards?
Connect with QTA
Awards updates, news and photos can be found on social media via:
Media releases and other news updates can be found on the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) website. QTIC is the organisation responsible for hosting and producing the annual Queensland Tourism Awards.