|Nominations Open||Wednesday, 22 March 2017|
|Closing Date for Nominations||5pm, Thursday 1 June 2017|
|Site Visits||Between end of June to mid August
(you will be notified prior)
|Written Submissions Due||5pm, Monday 21 August 2017|
|2017 Queensland Tourism Awards
Friday, 10 November 2017
|2017 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
|February 2018 - Date TBC.
* Specific dates for purchasing tickets to the Gala Ceremony will be released when relevant throughout 2017. Want to be the first to be informed? Keep updated about announcements via the QTA Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Important Information - Everything you need to know as a 2017 entrant
- 2017 Summary of Changes
- Categories and Criteria
- General Information document (including an outline of the refund process).
- Rules for Entry (outlines site visit information, formatting requirements and submission details).
- Accreditation Guide (you must be accredited or certified by at least one of these recognised programs by 21 August - some categories are exempt).
- Entrant support (including mentoring, webinars and workshops).
- Your Guide to Writing an Award Winning Submission - compiled in collaboration with a former Queensland and Australian Tourism Awards Judge.
- Writing submissions - businesses that can assist you with writing your submission.
- Maximise your participation
If you require assistance at any time during the Awards process, please contact:
The QTA team at
07 3236 1445
Connect with QTA
Awards updates, news and photos can be found on social media via:
Media releases and other news updates can be found on the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) website. QTIC is the organisation responsible for hosting and producing the annual Queensland Tourism Awards.