Operating for 33 years, the Queensland Tourism Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of the state's tourism industry, including individuals, businesses (industry operators) and events.
The Awards are a submission and inspection based program and provide the opportunity to publicly acknowledge and showcase Queensland's finest tourism operators. The Awards cover 30 categories ranging from attractions, events, tour and transport, accommodation, restaurants, culture, marketing and more. VIEW CATEGORIES
The Queensland Tourism Awards aim to:
- Publicly recognise and reward excellence within the industry;
- Support improved business planning, development and internal analysis for tourism operators;
- Provide a benchmark for best practice within the tourism industry;
- Reinforce the value of the tourism industry;
- Encourage the continual raising of standards among tourism operators in Queensland;
- Promote an annual platform of celebration for the industry and offer networking opportunities for operators, supporters and sponsors alike;
- Highlight the prominence of Queensland in the Australian tourism industry; and
- Provide an opportunity for successful entrants to progress to the Australian Tourism Awards and compete on a national level.
Want to know how to enter the Queensland Tourism Awards? View the How To Enter page
Interested in partnering with the Queensland Tourism Awards? A range of sponsorship opportunities are available that can be tailored to meet your commercial objectives. View the Sponsors page
Find out which individuals, businesses and events have been recognised during Queensland Tourism Awards in the past - click here to view the Results page
Connect with QTA
Awards updates, news and photos can be found on social media via:
Media releases and other news updates can be found on the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) website. QTIC is the organisation responsible for hosting and producing the annual Queensland Tourism Awards.